The Honiton branch of Ganesha Wholefoods is on the move.
After running a vegetarian restaurant and selling wholefoods at various local markets, Penny and Fred Easton established the first Ganesha Wholefoods shop in 1983. Their aim was to provide good food and ethical products to people wishing to live healthier lifestyles, an antidote to an over-processed and over-packaged world.
Since opening their first store in Axminster, which moved to South Street in 1992, Ganesha has grown from strength to strength. Successive stores opened in Honiton and Sidmouth, and in 2011 their son Richard, keen athlete, member of the Pure Endurance triathlon team and advocate for nutritious food, took over the running of the business.
Ganesha have been trading in Honiton for well over thirty years, so a recent opportunity to acquire a bigger store within the town was met with great excitement. The new shop, which boasts three floors and a better location, is due to open its doors on the 29th August 2017.
From the beginning, the Eastons wanted to create a service that was all about nutritious food. Now, with three successful stores and certification from Organic Farmers and Growers for packing and retailing of organic goods, it is clear that they have done just that. Ganesha Wholefoods is a breath of fresh air. In a society that is largely dominated by inadequate food, it provides a welcome respite. The comprehensive range of quality foods, ethical products and herbal remedies, all tended to by a friendly and knowledgeable team, feels unequivocally wholesome.
To celebrate the move, Ganesha is running a series of special offers in its new store. Not only that, but the first 50 customers through the door will also receive a free goodie bag!
So treat yourself. Come and visit Ganesha Wholefoods at 78 High Street Honiton, on the 29th August to take advantage of their celebratory offers – a full list of which are below:
Offers in conjunction with our relocation;
- Nature’s Aid 1000mg Fish Oil capsules – £4.99 were £6.99
- 1LTR Aloe Vera Juice – Buy one get one free
- 1LTR Copura coconut oil – £9.99
- Vertmont organic maple syrup – £4.68 unique offer
- Tropical Forest Honey 3kg Tubs – £18.00
- Tropical Forest Honey Jars – £3.88 each or 2 for £5.99
- 1KG tubs of Meridian peanut butter – £5.99
- Purdey’s drink – 99p were £1.35
- Cranberries – 2 x 400g for £3.99 normally £2.49 each
- Echinacea 100ml drops – £10.99
- Jason’s Shampoo and Conditioner – Buy a shampoo and get a conditioner free
- Jason’s body wash – £7.99 were £10.99
- Aloe Vera gel – 3 tubes for £10
- 500g bags of almonds – 2 for £10
- Chia seeds – 2 500g bags for £5 normally £3.99 each
- Black Chilean Raisins – 2 500g bags for £3 normally £2.22 each
- Snack Figs – 2 500g bags for £5 usually £3.38 each